DNS Yoga Specific Rehabilitation Course Parts 1 and 2
December 5 - 8, 2020
4 - Day Course
**Pre-requisite: DNS A or DNS Exercise 1**
@Rehab Therapy by Yai
102 AQ Estate Rimklongbangkapi Rd.
Bangkapi, Huai Khwang Dist. BKK
- Demonstrate the foundations of the basic principles of physiological movement through functional joint centration and their applications in asana practice.
- Explore feet and hand support relationships, principles of skeletal symmetry, muscle balance/imbalance.
- Demonstrate functional joint centration during static and dynamic loading.
- Demonstrate working in open and closed kinetic chains.
- Correcting dysfunctional patterns with coordinated co-contraction of antagonists.
- Demonstrate an understanding of indications, contraindications, and modifications for patients.
- Practicing variations of Pranayama.
- Foot mobilisations in supportiing function.
- Isolated movement patterns of the hip in unloaded positions.
- Flow Class.
- Isolated movement patterns of the hip in loaded positions.
- Rehabilitation Applications.
- Transitions in yoga asanas, linking developmental ontogenisis for hip mobility and stability.
- Pranayama-Role of the lower abdominal wall.
- Movement patterns of hip joint in differentiated and undifferentiated seated positions.
- Muscle pulls relating to actions of the hip.
- Isolated Hip Extension in yoga asanas.
- Flow Class – review of movement patterns of the hip for mobility and stability.
- Rehabilitative perspective of Pranayama.
Martina Jezkova, MPT
Price : 26,789 ฿ ( Vat included)
Payment method : Bank Transfer
** Registration is successful when the registration fee is paid and attach payment is transferred **
Course Payment and Organization
Sport Professional Physiotherapist Thailand (SPPT)
+66862562919 ,+66655366900 ,+66923419008
Taiwan Institute of FAscia Research (TIFAR)